With an super easy install and excellent performance, the OpticPro tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 7 Plus stands out from the crowd. Not only does it provide edge to edge protection for your iPhone, with beautiful curved edges, it also promises to protect your eyes from harmful blue light. As a product reviewer, I am not set up to test anything related to the OpticPro’s blue light blocking; the only things about it that I noticed is that it imparts a slightly different color cast to the screen (a warmer tone, overall) and when the phone’s screen is off, it reflects an attractive shade of blue.
- Extremely easy install, particularly for an edge to edge screen protector. Bubbles are minimal and quickly disappear.
- 9H hardness.
- Curved edges look great on your iPhone.
- Blue light blocking.
- Excellent oleophobic coating and optical clarity.
- Super smooth screen feel.
- No issues with 3D Touch.
- Very case compatible. In my testing, it fit with: Thule Atmos X3, Speck Presidio Grip, RhinoShield PlayProof, UAG Plasma, BodyGuardz Ace Pro, OtterBox Symmetry Colors & Apple Silicone Case.
- Makes display slightly yellower in color, presumably because blue light is being blocked.
- Not all cases will fit with it (but many will!)
The OpticPro screen protector by Innerexile and STC is not on sale yet. It will be part of a Kickstarter campaign later in January 2017, so check back for updates later. The anticipated price point of this screen protector is around $48 for the iPhone 7 Plus version, and slightly less for the iPhone 7 version. Many thanks to the folks at Innerexile for sending me out this sample to review!